Friday, November 13, 2009

Offer of a 10% cut to get the escrow made for my solution to ending war forever

I know this deal of mine, about asking for $7 billion to be put into escrow for me pending successful performance of my solution to war forever, is surely totally nuts, but there it is and you can take it or leave it. The stickler is getting attention for it. I have to admit there's not much I can say or write that will have much chance of attracting attention, so I will make the following proposition:

If someone who takes me seriously and has clout will conduct a campaign to get the escrow deposit made, I will, on success of getting it made, plus success of the measure and payment of the $7 billion to me, give that party which conducts the campaign for the escrow a 10% cut, or $700 million, of the take.

This of course puts that party in a position of risk. The operation could fail, and if successful the measure could fail. In either case there would be no $700 million payoff.

I think this goes just a little farther toward realization of the solution.