Saturday, January 9, 2010

back with Crystal

Yesterday was my birthday and I had the most tremendous birthday gift: Crystal came to me and asked why we haven't been going out. I noted that she had said she wasn't attracted to me and she said she didn't remember saying that. Who's to say what exactly was in her mind when she said it, but the long and short of it is that it doesn't matter. We're back together.

I realized that what I was looking for in originally asking her the question was some sign that she feels the same way I do about us. So I went to her room, sat down on her bed with her, and said, "I'm going to be kissing you on the lips from time to time."

She gave me a look that I've only gotten twice before when passion was flairing between me and a girl, so I gave her the male's look back. She then said we could go out as I had earlier suggested. I had been online and checked out the Museum of Science and Industry, which she had mentioned, and knew they have free days all next week, so I said we could go there. Then she said I could just drop by and pick her up whenever i wanted to go. That seemed to indicate she liked the progress we were making in our conversation at that point, including my intentions to be kissing her on the lips.

So that was quite a birthday gift.