Sunday, May 3, 2009

A long time ago, when I was poor and surrounded constantly by a crude poor population of mostly blacks, I was forced by my circumstances to take up an aggressive anti-black racism.

It seems to be that I was noticed as such by one or more militant black groups and targeted for suppression that may have continued to today.

I have since those terrible days put myself back on the pro-black track. I am no longer pressured by a violent black population. I can reflect on the reasons so many blacks are violent and when I see them being violent it is never a direct threat to my safety.

I also can see that the black population is vastly underrated by the white population. I eventually supported obama in the presidential primary and general election. I am very pleased with his conduct in office.

I look forward to a conversion of the united states to a completely non-racist state.