Saturday, September 5, 2009

blackball suspect

There definitely is a corporate body blackballing me. Mental illness is a nonvectorial condition. A blackball has a target.

I therefore issue a directive that there be an investigation of the prime suspect I have, namely, a girl who was a resident in Harvey House, Crown College, the University of California at Santa Cruz, at the time I also was a resident there. I don't remember her name. She was spoken of as being rich. She was about 5 feet 1 inch tall, dark hair. Her roommate was about 5 feet 8 inches tall, blond, and quiet.

I was a resident in Harvey House during the spring term of 1979. UCSC has a semester system. I resided in Gauss House for the fall and spring terms of 1979-80. Those were my last terms of residence at UCSC.

There is no reason to entertain the reasons this suspect would have for the blackball. That would have been for the time before the blackball was instituted. A blackball is not a judicial or social process. It is done without the attention of society or the law. It is an underworld affair. Therefore it needs to be met with an underworld response. I have no information to add to what I have given here, which is all I know about the suspect.